Membership in Texas Sign Association is open to all sign companies providing sign manufacturing, installation or service and to all product manufacturers, suppliers, and others who provide equipment or services to association members.
Benefits of Membership
1. Opportunity to Exchange Information with Professionals Outside your Competitive Area. Rather than learn by trial and error, meet your peers and learn from them. You will develop contacts statewide which represent a tremendous resource when you need help or counsel. This results in a more professional performance throughout the industry, higher customer satisfaction and higher profits.
2. Seminars and Workshops Designed Especially for the Sign Industry. Attend the seminars that have been tailored to our individual industry, covering various aspects of the industry.
3. Membership Directory. Lists all TSA members by company name, address and phone. Also contains resource information and TSA By-Laws.
4. Annual Convention. Meet and exchange valuable information with other industry professionals and suppliers in a first class environment. Learn from nationally known educators on all aspects of signage and business enhancement.
5. SignPost Newsletter. This monthly Email is full of industry information, association news, member profiles and much more.
6. Sign Design Competition. A chance to see the designs of your peers as well as enter your own designs. This competition is for all sizes of signs and manufacturers throughout the state.
7. Board of Directors and Standing Committees. Made up of your peers, the Board of Directors and Standing Committees meet quarterly to discuss problems and concerns within the industry and promote the welfare of TSA members and the industry.
8. Code of Ethics, Public Relations Brochure, Membership Slicks, Membership Logos, Warranty Stickers. Showing your customers you subscribe to a professional trade association is an effective selling point for prospective customers.
9. Sales Tax and Legislative Updates. The staff and Legislative Committee keep you informed of legislation that affects our industry and your business, as well as the newest rulings regarding sales tax collection and workers' comp reform.
10. Audio-Visual Presentations and Assistance Manuals. These programs are put together on timely topics of interest to the sign industry.
11. Group Insurance. The association is working with various insurance companies in an effort to provide maximum insurance coverage at competitive rates.
12. Information Library. This library contains TSA audio-visual presentations and manuals, as well as information gathered from ISA, SBA and many other sources covering topics regarding various aspects of the sign industry, as well as information to help you run a more professional company.
13. Scholarship Opportunities. Scholarship money is available to members, employees or their children to help further higher education in college, universities, or technical or vocational institution.
14. Safety Information. Valuable information to use in your business including Weekly Safety Meeting Outlines, Customizable Safety Policies and Handbooks.
What do our members say about belonging to the largest state sign association in the US?
I value my membership to the Texas Sign Association because of the relationships it provides. I cannot think of another way that I can build strong relationships with my vendors and fellow company owners, than to take time and invest into my industry though my membership in the TSA. Relationships are vital to my success as a leader in my organization; and the Texas Sign Association is vital to my company’s success in the sign industry. John Lewis, Lewis Signs, Austin, TX
“I belong to TSA because it provides great value through education, strong vendor partnerships and increased professionalism for my business. My associations and friendships developed at TSA events have been beneficial in many ways. I especially enjoy the ability to become active within our industry and help affect change for a better future.” Paul Ingle, Design Center Signs
The camaraderie, fellowship, and networking that I have experienced through working TSA events has not only contributed to growing solid business relationships, but has also helped to forge friendships that will last a lifetime. Rick Brown, Reece Supply Company
TSA is the best source for networking in the Sign Industry. Eastern Metal supply has made invaluable contacts by participating at both the local and state levels. John Dove, Eastern Metal Supply
Our involvement in the Texas Sign Association has assisted me in my business by developing many networking opportunities. Terry Brockett, Starlite Sign
“Thank You”, TSA, TSA Comp Group, and Texas Mutual Insurance Company. As a member of TSA we have been able to take advantage of participating in the workers compensation insurance program offered by Texas Mutual Insurance. We have participated in the program for four years now and we have not only reduced our premiums but receiving the annual dividend checks has been a great bonus. Dwain Tomlin, Lone Star Signs of West Texas, Inc.